Who We Are?
Professional Consultants Ltd is a consulting engineering practice owned and managed by Kenyan engineers. The principals are academically well qualified and have comprehensive experience in the practice of engineering consultancy. The firm has been executing project management, design and construction supervision of various engineering projects in East Africa, Rwanda and Botswana.
Professional Consultants was formed over thirty 38 years ago and has two directors,15 project engineers and a staff of 22 with in-house expertise in most engineering fields, including: -
- Civil engineering
- Structural engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Water resource planning and design
- Sanitary and public health engineering
- Solid wastes, collection, treatment and disposal
- Roads, highways and bridges
- Agricultural Engineering and Agricultural processing plant design
- Municipal engineering
- Industrial buildings and factories
- Industrial plants design and relocations
- National, regional and town infrastructure developments
- Petroleum Engineering
Consultancy services in any of the above fields can include
- Pre-investment studies, initial design and preliminary Cost evaluation.
- Feasibility studies and project planning including budget, running costs and cost estimation.
- System detailed design and preparation of construction
- Contract documents.
- Evaluation of tenders.
- Supervision of construction.
Professional Consultants in Kenya is registered as a Consultant with Various Government Ministries such as Water and Irrigation, Agriculture, Public Works, Health, Planning and Development, various Government Parastatals and organizations such as World Bank, USAID, ADB Bank, UNICEF, UNMISS among others.
The expertise of Professional Consultants is extended substantially by its association with other large and experienced consultancy practices of international repute. By virtue of these associations, we can offer comprehensive services in many other fields including but not restricted to:-
- Hydro Electric/Irrigation Schemes
- Industrial Plants
- Industrial waste treatment and disposal
- Transportation and communication
- Railway including rolling stock
- Ecological investigations
- Geological surveys
- Fish farming and fisheries development
- Coffee industry
- Cotton crop production/Ginneries
- Health Care/Hospitals
What We Do?